We’re looking for new bloggers for our TIU Blogs webpage. Blogs will be about your personal experiences at TIU, current events held at the University, and strategies to success in the University life. Through blogs, bloggers share their experiences of university life and help guide new students through their ups and downs. If you’re interested in writing, this could be a great opportunity to share your student experience with a large audience and to develop your own writing skills.
Your duties and responsibilities when assigned as a TIU Blogger are:
- To write an article for the blog on a regular basis (on average at least one blog post per month as a minimum requirement).
- To monitor responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- To monitor the comments section of the blogsite for spam or offensive comments, and delete as appropriate
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Currently studying in one of the TIU Departments.
- Having excellent communication and written English skills, including grammar and spelling.
- Having abilities to communicate effectively to people of all backgrounds.
- Having positive attitude towards and enthusiasm for TIU and its programmes.
- Being friendly and approachable.
So if you are interested in being a TIU blogger, please fill in the following online form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.